The following is by no means an complete price list, but the majority of our customers are small to medium sized business requiring a professional looking, easy to manage website and basic search engine optimization (SEO).
If you need something that you don’t see on the list below, please contact us and let us know what you have in mind, we aren’t guaranteeing we will be able to do it but it never hurts to ask.
The Basic Starter Website Package includes ($400):
- WordPress installation
- Theme recommendation, setup and basic customization*
- Content production/import (for production see copy writing below)
- Plugin installation
- Security setup
- Search engine optimization
- Sitemap creation
*Basic customization includes configuring any features built into your selected theme, if additional work beyond that is required there may be an additional cost.
Working with your current host (or help you select one if you don’t have one already), produce for you a new, search-engine friendly site using WordPress, recommend and install a theme, incorporate your current logo, import your current content and create any new content, install a set of crucial plugins, create a Google sitemap, optimize your titles and images and setup Google Webmaster Tools. WordPress features a built-in blogging system, and we can integrate that into your site should you choose.
The Get My Business Going Package includes everything in the Basic Starter Website Package plus($1100):
- A WordPress Website: arguably the BEST open source platform for web development
- Your Branding: your logo, slogan, colour-scheme, images
- Your Content: up to 20 pages of your written content and images for your pages
- CMS (Content Management System): You have an admin panel to make your own updates
- Home Page Slide Show: SEO-friendly home page slide show (or video if you have one)
- Corporate Blog Page: a page where you can easily post news, specials, etc.
- Image gallery: if desired, you may have a gallery page with images you provide
- Contact form: a simple form is included – special forms may cost a little extra
- Embedded Google Map: the power of Google Maps right on your website
- YouTube videos: you may have your own or embed videos related to your business
- Robots File for SEO (Search Engine Optimization): robots.txt file
- Site Map for SEO: sitemap.xml configuration
- SEO-Friendly Title Tags: Careful page title creation
- SEO-Friendly URLs: IE: yourdomain.com/your-product-name instead of yourdomain.com/?page_id=40
- Up-to-Date Ping List: every time you create a post, a list of blog aggregators will be pinged
- 5 Email Addresses Configured: this number is flexible, but extra costs if the number is large (if your hosting package comes with email)
- Training: a run-through on how to update your site with the easy-to-use admin-panel
One-time SEO: $100 – This add-on goes a bit further to help you improve your rank on search engine. We will set up a Google Webmasters Tools account on your behalf (where we set canonical preferences & submit your sitemap), install Google Analytics code, add alt-tags to your images (to improve Google Image results), and double-check your page titles & keyword density
Online Store: $700 and up – if you wish to sell products online, this is an absolute must. Depending on the complexity of your requirement and the number of products you want to sell this cost will vary. Please keep in mind that you will need to consider shipping and taxes and submit product list with images, shipping instructions, etc. or extra charges will apply.
Copy Writing: $50/hr – if you are unable to write your own content, we can have an extensive conversation with you and develop content for you based on your responses. In most cases, this will be 3-6 hours.
Website Updates (post launch): $50/hour – minimum 1 hour, then billed in 30 minute increments
Logo Design: $600 – If you don’t have an existing logo, DLT can provide logo design services for your company. A logo will be designed for both black & white backgrounds (provided in several formats for your convenience on future projects).
Custom Programming: We are probably one of the few web design companies that will tell you this, but we actually encourage our customers to not “overcustomize”. The beauty of WordPress is that there are thousands of plugins that you can use to extend your sites’ basic functionality and we recommend those as the primary way of adding capability to your site.
We can provide some customization services outside of this, tend to refrain from doing too much of this because it can cause issues when upgrading that negates one of WordPress’ biggest strengths which is its simplicity and ease of management and updating.