We think our services and prices are more than fair so we encourage you to compare our web design packages to any other firm within our space, we think we’ll stack up nicely.
Your premium WordPress design package will deliver much more than just a WordPress theme or template. When we are done we will teach you how to do basic updates and maintenance on your site so you don’t have to call a professional web designer every time you want to make small change.
What’s Included in Our Premium Web Design Package?
Our web design process includes a customized WordPress theme (of your selection) that adheres to WordPress development standards, page build out (we’ll input your data for you), plugin implementation, organic search engine optimization (SEO), social media integration, a fully functional blog, contact forms, and even an e-commerce store if needed.
Once your website is completed and live, DLT Digital Media will work with you to install Google Analytics for tracking your website visitors, create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Sitemaps are important because they help search engines find and index your content, which is what makes sure you appear in search results. If you already have a social presence, and we recommend that you do, we’ll integrate Facebook, Twitter, and other social media websites to make sure that your customers can find you wherever they are.
Deliverables for Premium Web Design Packages
- WordPress Installation and Hosting Set Up (if needed)
- Configuration of your Chosen WordPress Theme
- Assistance selecting and sizing slider and banner images
- Configuration of any Available Sidebar
- Custom Favicon
- Integrated Blog
- Content Input and Optimization
- Custom Permalinks
- Keyword Research and Sitemap Creation
- Page Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles
- Image and Alt Tag Optimization
- Contact Forms
- Social Media Integration
- Content Sharing Buttons
- Cache Optimization if Needed
- FeedBurner Set Up
- Google Analytics Installation (if needed)
- Robot.txt File Creation
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Submission of XML Sitemap to Google and Bing
- Custom Branding of login Page with your logo
- Database Optimization, Repair, and Automatic Backup (if supported by your host)
- One Hour of WordPress Training
At the end of the website project our goal is to make sure your new WordPress website meets your specific requirements and ultimately turns out to be something that you love.